Thread: Att. All NRA Members

Att. All NRA Members

The Feb issue of American Rifleman just came inside is the 2014 NRA ballot package make sure to vote, read the Bio's of who is running and vote for a strong NRA

re there no other NRA members on this form

Basic Member
    Right where I Always Need To Be. Usually...
    As soon as I read your reminder I had to rummage thru a pile of magazines to find my copies of the NRA mags. I should have known the wife would put them in the bathroom for me...
    Thanks for the friendly reminder.
    'Scuse me while I whip this out...!

buxman66
    I am. But my future $$$ (after aug.this year),is gonna go to GOA. gun owners of America. They aint quite the Casper milquetoast's that the nra has become/is. Kinda like repub's and libertarians in my book.

ShawneeB
    Of course there are NRA members here, you want them to all jump up and down? or post "aye, present sir!"

NRA, since the 60's began as a junior member. GOA, NAGR and JFPO also. An ffl proud to be arming people one at a time. I vote (yea NRA elections too). I believe in God Guns and Guts.

Bike Effects
    Quote Originally Posted by buxman66 View Post
    I am. But my future $$$ (after aug.this year),is gonna go to GOA. gun owners of America. They aint quite the Casper milquetoast's that the nra has become/is. Kinda like repub's and libertarians in my book.
    if the Obama administration and the liberal media were talking about GOA and thier lobbyists (How many do they have) then I would be sending money as well. In the mean time, I'll stick to the NRA. The Administration hates them for a reason.

Basic Member
    Right where I Always Need To Be. Usually...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike Effects View Post
    if the Obama administration and the liberal media were talking about GOA and thier lobbyists (How many do they have) then I would be sending money as well. In the mean time, I'll stick to the NRA. The Administration hates them for a reason.
    Yep...
    If you ain't catching flak, you ain't over the target.
    Strength in numbers.
    'Scuse me while I whip this out...!

Dirty Steve
    Present Sir!

COplains
    NRA here and kicking....although I do support my local RMGO group more. I helped with the booth yesterday at the Tanner Gun Show. The fact that you can now find adds in flyers that say "not available in CA, NY and CO" is just beyond belief to me. Not Colorado, no way....wrong! You have to work with your state orgs, whatever they may be. I can attest to that first hand.