Thread: New B-Mag

New B-Mag

Just curious to see what you guys are using for scopes on your B-Mag. I have not decided yet but it's hard for me to spend top dollar on one for this gun.

rsh4364
    Also new to B-Mag,Im thinking about a vortex crossfire 2 in 6-18x44,or maybe bushnell 6-18x50 trophy xlt..If this gun lives up to its expectations I would go better....If anybody else chimes in list your mounts and ring heights...
    Last edited by rsh4364; 01-27-2014 at 02:35 AM.

Millitt High rings and factory bases, Vortex Crossfire 6-24X50 for now, I have a Swift 8-32X50 that should be here tomorrow, they have the same diameter overall so it will look the same I love the windage adjustment they have.

Last edited by scope eye; 01-27-2014 at 07:32 AM. Reason: sellink
    RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.

Basic Member
    Got rid of my Bmag, may come back to 17 wsm later, but the new stock on yours looks great scope eye. Best of luck with it.

n4ue
    Redfield Revenge 6-18 AO, UTG 6 screw rings, low. Perfect fit. Nice scope for the $.

ron

Basic Member
    IMO
    I would go with a 3x9x40 minimum, maybe more depending on the coin you want to spend.
    Be aware you may need High rings for the bell end to clear the barrel, My B mag did for a Redfield Revenge 3x9x40.
    Good luck
    Let him grow, Shoot a doe !