For about the first 40 years of my experence in gunsmithing on personal firearms,all instruction and research regarding trigger lubrication maintained NEVER use moly on the trigger/sear interface-period.When granted "permission" to speak freely and I asked the reason to exclude the best (at that time) lube as far as friction reduction,I never recieved an answer that worked for me.My thinking was simply if the design/angle of engagement/manufactured tolerances/etc.were correct,why wouldn't I want the best lube available?Reciently I've come across several articles and comments by respected smiths advising use of moly on the sear,this forum included.So what say you with an opinion and personal experence on this.I am working on a "trick" trigger by a noted smith and am at the last little bump in rendering a "surprisingly good" trigger into "real close to match level" go button.For reference,I have extensive experience and make certain I fully understand HOW the trigger functions before any tool touches metal.Moly paste would do it I believe and have here a tiny tub of the good stuff-something around 80% moly-called MTM-used on high end air rifles.Tell me a story. Old Grumpy.