The title says it. Each of the last 5 times I have taken it to the range the accuracy has gotten worse.
Gun:
Savage 12FV 22-250 4months old. Barrel broken in per Savage recommendations
Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 scope Parallax properly adjusted
Leupold rings
Plastic NON Accustock
The gun has never been dropped banged or jarred in any manner. The crown is factory perfect. The cleaning rod is used from the breech with a rod guide.

Ammo:
cases trimmed to the same length
FL sized (tried neck and collet sizing but neither is helping at this point) The groups listed are all FL sized cases.
cartridge length all the same and verified each length by measurement on the ogive.
trickle weighted the powder charge, same powder out of the same can...same primers...different lots.
Same bullet different box
Always used the same front and rear sand bags...off of the same concrete shooting bench at the range
No wind to speak of.
Holding the rifle exactly the same to the best of my ability.
Always allowed the barrel to cool to the same temp (roughly) before the next volley. I am working up loads with a warm, not hot, barrel as this is a Prairie Dog gun and will be fired warm to hot more than an Elk gun that will be fired once from a cold barrel.

First started working up loads and got to where I was getting (12-18-13) 1.1" 5 shot groups at 200 yds with 3 of the 5 at about .257".
Needless to say I was happy and just needed to try to get rid of the two flyers ruining the groups.
This was all before Christmas.
Enter 2014 and the Grinch must've swapped rifles with me.

5 shot groups are listed as follows
12-18-13 1.1"
12-19-13 1.4"
1-2-14 am 2.14
1-2-14 pm 1.55"
1-11-14 2.25"

Between 12-19 and 1-2 I tightened the action screws to the proper torque.,,,they were about 25in/lbs and spec is 35 for the plastic NON Accustock. Group opened up an inch.

Between 1-2-14 and 1-11-14 I removed all of the copper fouling using a nylon bristle brush and verified a clean patch before figuring I had all of the copper removed. I did this as it "looked" as if there was quite a lot of copper built up in the rifling. I understand it can take a while for the rifle to settle back in after removing all copper. In the process of trying to get my accuracy back with the specific recipe I was getting my best accuracy with I have been shooting other recipes of the same bullet and powder but varying weight and length looking for that "sweet" spot.

I have rechecked the scope mount screws and they are all tight.
I annealed all of the cases today verifying proper temp evenly applied all around the neck and the base not getting hot enough to change the hardness. These cases have NOT been fired yet since the annealing but are used cases.

Each of the4 times I go out I shoot between 15 and 45 rounds depending on how many recipes I am trying.

I have tried everything I can think of and the groups just get worse.
I am going to try the annealed cases and have a buddy who is a very good shot ( he out shoots me with my own guns from time to time) shoot it and see what happens.

I understand I have a couple things to check out yet but welcome any new ideas.

Thanks
Darrell