Took the gun to the 100 yard range for the first time today. The gun shoots great but I did have a couple problems.

First the good. Here's a pic of shots 5 - 7 @ 100 yards shooting Hornady 168gr match

Pretty happy with that.

The first round I ever fired through the gun was a reload that I bought but after the round fired I couldnt open the bolt. I literally had to hammer the bolt open with my hand. After that I never had that problem again shooting the same reloads so I figure just a tight new chamber.

Today when I shot the Hornady match and some federal match grade ammo I found it very hard to close the bolt after chambering a round. I never had that problem with the reloads.

My friend was with me and he also has a new identical 11VT and was shooting the same reloads so I tried chambering a Hornady in his rifle and it is just as hard to close as mine.
I don't know how to describe the extra force necessary but it's a lot. I really have to bear down to get that bolt closed
So we dont fire the round and have just as hard of a time trying to open the bolt and extract the unfired round but we get it out.
Here's a pic .... notice the rub marks near the bullet seat on the bullet on the right ?

I'm not knowledgeable enough to know if something is wrong or not and could use some help with this.

Just let me know if I can provide any other info

Thanks