Thread: DON'T do business with Ultimate arms gear

soutthpaw

DON'T do business with Ultimate arms gear

I ordered the same item 2 times and both times they shipped a completely different item and I had to pay to ship the item back both times. Also I posted a 1 star review of the product and terrible QC at the company when they don't even check the product they are sending matches the Item description and picture
    Ordered x2, first via Amazon from American Tactical (they are providing wrong products to their resellers too.) second was ordered directly from UAG

item that was ordered UAG-MGDS + CK http://www.ultimatearmsgear.com/Ulti...&searchSize=12

Item that was shipped both times from both companies UAG-GU3 http://www.ultimatearmsgear.com/Ulti.../dp/B00E5P1J3S

The fact that they would not cover return shipping for their mistake and that they remove negative reviews shows what poor business practices they have.

Amazon should have ate the shipping on the first one. I'd talk to their customer service. They did the same thing to me on a Cass Creek electronic call, wrong picture and description. Reordered, and they told me they'd send the correct one. Second one was sent back too, it was the same item as the first. Their mistake, they covered the shipping.