Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 Shootout ?????

ranjan1

Works for me; of course everyday works for me

May 10th is a good date, I don't have the girls that weekend, Sat day is fine, just can't leave Grandma by herself for that long, I will probably bring her along :-).
    newbie from gr, mi.

I just Got Off The PhonE With the Range Contact. TheY Have a Meeting Tomorrow Night and He Will Be Booking Our Shoot.
    As Long As May 10Th Is Still Available He Will Be Getting Us That Date. The Back Up Date Is May 24Th, Incase The 10Th Has been Taken.

He Will Also Be Letting Me Know The Rental Fee, Which Im Sure Has Gone Up Since They Have Completed Their $80,000 Range Upgrade. It Looks Great From The Pics I Saw.

He Will Be Calling Me Back About Night 9-10P Tomorrow night To Confirm Things. I Will Report Back As Soon As It Is Booked.

Cool!
    Ed Bell, PA Deer Hunter & NRA Life Member ~ “The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.”~

Basic Member
    Mike just an fyi, I looked on the ranges calendar and they have a hunter safety course on the 10th in the club house. I know here in Nj the safety course takes up most of the range.. We may want the 24th..
    Pete

Basic Member
    Pete Hunter safety course's usually are only class room here in PA. Shouldn't be a problem on the 10th.
    Retired sniper. You can run, But you will only die tired!!!

OK FELLAS!!!!

Just got the call.

Our Shoot will be Saturday May 10th!!!!!!!!!!! Time will be from 8a-5p, but some of us usually get there a tad earlier.

They are having a hunters safety course the same day but it is only being held in the clubhouse so we are good to go. The entire rifle range is ours for the day. Although he did say that there could be some spectators that may walk up from the safety course to check us out....LOL

I will edit the first post in this thread so that it contains all the pertinent info for the shoot.

Load em up boys!!!!
    ”I have a very strict gun control policy: if there’s a gun around, I want to be in control of it.”
    ~Clint Eastwood

finally found some 257 VLD's in stock. Yipppeee
    Ed Bell, PA Deer Hunter & NRA Life Member ~ “The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.”~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12