Can someone with the Savage light weight hunter pull out the bolt assembly and digitally measure it's weight?

I read somewhere the twisted fluting cuts 3 ounces. A stock Savage bolt assembly weighs 12.75 ounces. I have the fishnet fluted bolt body that cuts 0.75 ounces. So 3 ounces seems a lot.

Hope beyond hope if someone with a Savage light weight hunter could weigh the stock? I am guessing it weighs about 24 ounces, maybe 26 with trigger guard and DBM surround plastic.

If you could check on Savage parts finder and post the stock part number and price.

I am thinking the following will produce a lighter Savage rifle for hunting

1) Savage light weight hunter stock, or Boyds laminated heavily routed out
2) DBM and trigger guard in Savage plastic
3) shorter barrel 20 inch with thin profile
4) Talley LW Savage rings
5) Leupold 2-7x28 VX-2 Ultralight weighs 8.1 ounces, half a pound less than most scopes or the Leupold 3-9x33 VX-2 Ultralight at 11 ounces.
6) Modified bolt handle with aluminum knob, perhaps 0.5 to 0.75 ounces less
7) fluted bolt 0.75 ounces or more.
8) precision ground recoil pad that is thinner not thicker than stock.

Goal would be a Savage or axis rifle at about 6 pounds and less than 7 with scope.

Mine will be in 6.8 SPC II. Have a 24 inch Douglas sporter barrel that shoots 0.5 MOA now. Savage stainless trigger guard and DBM, heavy tactical bolt handle, 17.6 ounce Nikon 4.5-14x40 scope with heavy rings and pic rail. Have the plastic parts and the stock bolt, and Savage MC stock from a model 14. Lightest scope I have is a Nikon P223 that weighs 15 ounces.

Note Nikon dropped their advertisement on the P223 having 98% light transmission BECAUSE it was better than the 95% of their older Monarch M223. I verified it from Nikon and shortly after they stopped the ads.