Subject; Predator .223 in Snow Camo. with 22" Heavy contour 1:9 twist barrel.

This model has the Detachable Mag., Accu-Trigger and Weaver two piece mounts. No Accu-Stock.
The rifle balances and handles very well, a little on the heavy side but not overwhelming for a day in the field on a Yote hunt. Also the little extra weight is good for those Squirrel Popping days where you need to reach out and touch something 500 yards away.
Trigger came factory set at a Crisp #1.75, it is adjustable but feels perfect as is,
so I see no reason to mess with it. One thing I really like about the Accu-Trigger is it gives the feel
of a 2-Stage trigger.
The Stock is much better than the previous models, fit is very well done at the action,
however the forend is floppy and is almost touching the barrel on the right, do to not
enough material being removed, actually it touch's if resting on a Bipod.
The recoil Pad is firm but not hard, much better than Remington's SPS squishy pad.
Camo finish is done well and seems durable, time will tell, also scratches can be touched up with a small brush if need be, they could have prepped it better before the Camo job as they got paint inside the action a bit, not bad though.
Action is Smooth with no hang ups. Magazine feeds flawless and spent cases eject perfect.
Accuracy is right on Par with Savages reputation; See Pics below.
Sorry I only shoot Handloads, so no factory ammo data or targets to show at this time.

In Conclusion:
This is a very well made rifle with only two real Negatives, the Stock and the Magazine.
This stock will get the front of the action and chamber area bedded, the barrel properly floated and the forend stiffened up. The magazine is a little finicky about seating, you have to tip the rear in first and then push the front up, similar to the Ruger Mini-14. Other than that, it is good to go.
I would not hesitate to recommend this rifle.

Targets shot @ 100yds. off of Harris Bipod.
Scope used is a Nikon Buckmaster 4.5-14X40SF Mil-Dot.
Temp was about 50 degrees and Wind was less than 5mph from SW
Load:
Bullet: 40gr. V-Max seated to 2.200 OCL
Powder: 26.5 H-335
Primer: Fed GM205M
Case: Winchester 5 Times fired.

Next time out I will add data with a 55gr. V-Max Load.