Hello, I'm an archery nut who now wants to rifle hunt w/ his SnL. We went on a rifle cow elk hunt and had a blast. I can see this becoming an annual thing. We are hunting very open terrain and long shots are probable if not the norm. I quickly realized that I need a gun/caliper capable for the conditions. I've settled on a .300 Win Mag. Next is the gun. I've looked at the Sendero, Weatherby and Savage FCP and also a HS Precision. There are things I like about all of them. Looks are important, feel is important, weight is important. Price is a consideration also but I'm not opposed to having one nice long range rifle in the safe. Anyway, today I shouldered a 110 FCp HS Precision. This gun had the best feel of all of them to me. Plus I really like the safety. I grew up shooting double barrels and the safety just feels natural to me. What I didn't care for was the looks and the heavy barrel. I want a lighter fluted 26"barrel. I also don't care for an all black rifle. HS Precision stocks come in a variety of colors and shapes. The shape on the FCP was excellant plus I like that "filled" my hands. It just felt right. I just don't care for the black stock. So in order for me to get a gun that feels right and looks good to me,do I have to build a custom gun or can I order one the way I want it?