Thread: Traded for a Super Sniper

local4fitter

Traded for a Super Sniper

I have been laid off for a couple weeks now (part of working as a pipefitter). I have many accessories on my wish list but cant see buying them while unemployed. As I was looking on the SWFA website the other day I noticed they have a Trade in Program. I have a few pistols in my safe that I really never shoot so I figured I could trade one in on a scope that I have been wanting since I bought my Mod 10 FCP-K. Yesterday I shipped the pistol to Texas and I am now waiting for a new Super Sniper 12x42 to arrive. Anybody here have one? Do you like it? I read a lot of reviews, most are positive. I also ordered Butler Creek scope caps and SWFA 30mm rings.

Basic Member
    Actually, I'm about to trade my Mil-Dot/MOA 10X42 SS in for the 12x42 Mil/mil. I wanted to switch over so that my reticle and adjustments matched up for ranging and holds.

Really you can't go wrong with any of the SWFA SS Line of optics. They are where it's at until you hit the $1500 mark in my book. Vortex and some other offer nice options, but I'm all about items that have passed military testing for ruggedness!

stangfish
    You will love it. Come on down to Texas we are hiring 4 Pipefitter/Brothers next year.

local4fitter
    I'm excited to try this scope out. I'm sure I will love it. I have some hunting rifles that have decent accuracy and are light weight, but this FCP-K is by far my most accurate rifle. Still working up a load. The Super Sniper should complement it well.

n4ue
    Yep, gotta love those Tasco scopes.... Glowing praise everywhere...

ron