I was at my local Dick's today and they had what looks an awful lot like a model 11 FCNS (gray laminate stock, DBM)
they had two, both labelled as 111's, but one is very obviously a long action and the other very obviously a short action. however, just to make sure, i asked for a tape measure and the screws measured almost 5.5"??? I could have sworn the short action screws were 4.4". maybe I am measuring the wrong ones?
It definitely had the new centerfeed magazine, was chambered for .308, and the magazine was nearly an inch shorter than the one next to it.

I need a CF/SA action with a DBM, and this is cheaper than a new action from savage, plus comes with a barrel and scope for my next project, so this is a no brainer, but can someone clarify what I should measure when I go back in the morning? I ordered a stock from SSS that should be here soon that is inletted for a LRPV action with the centerfeed action screw spacing and I need to make sure it will fit.

I mean, if nothing else, I just have an extra action for an extra project, but I would really like to get this right the first time.

Thanks for putting up with my FNG questions, guys.
-James