Just pulled the accustock off my FCP K .223 and adjusted the accutrigger. Savage has made it pretty simple. The two 5/32 screws are easily removed but you have to hold the bolt release and mag release tabs to have easy access. Kind of hard to hold the tab with one hand and hold the torque driver in the other. Still, it was easy enough. My action screws were about 30"# from the factory. Not as tight as I would have thought. The little trigger adjustment tool worked great. My LE trigger came set at 2.1#. Decent enough but I wanted to set it at 1.5# for benchrest shooting. About 3/4 of a revolution counter clockwise and it now sits at 1.5#. No issues so far with any malfunctions. I put the stock back on and set the (short) front screw at 10"#. Then the rear (longer) screw at 10"#. Then in front to rear increments of 10"# I torqued it to 40"# front and 40"# rear. Not too worried about the action screw torque. The POI may change some but the general consensus is that the group size probably will remain constant. So...I'm all set to go to the range. I shot it last week and was very happy with my groups. Shot some nice groups with the Winchester Match @100 yards. I'm still trying different factory ammo. I have some Remington Premier 69gr, Black Hills 68gr, Hornady 68gr to try.