I have been working with a Browning stainless stalker in 30-06 with the BOSS and thought i was doing OK. loading 150 Ballisitic tips,RL19 and a mag primer. Out yesterday at 200 yds and it was all over the place,tried BOSS from 1.5 to 4 and couldn't get any consistency,mostly around 3". This gun should do better than that I thought. When I got home and looked at the brass I noticed that one case had incipient head seperation,cracked at the base 3/4 of the way around,only on it's 3rd loading.I don't have a gage for the '06 so I started with the packing tape on a FLS case.I got up to 6 pieces until the bolt wouldn't close. I then puled it off and measured it,came out to .016". Is this excessive? I measured the difference on a go/no go gage for another caliber and it was .012".I always FLS for this gun,hunting ammo.Should I just get a collet die set to better match the chamber,and all new brass,or should I have the HS checked and possibly repaired.Any input would be appreciated as it's not my gun and need to make some recommendations.