Never seen, had my hands on one or owned an Axis rifle so the question is, what's the difference between the left and right rifles?
The Savage 10/110 has the bolt release on the right rear (older rifles) and the only difference between the right and left stocks is the bolt handle cut.
I see Boyds was asking how many would want a true "left" hand stock for the Axis?
Why not make a stock to fit the Axis OR Savage 10/110 "without" a bolt handle cut so it could be fitted to either style? No plugging holes to go from right to left. Just cut it on the side you want.
I've gone as far as plugging the right bolt handle cut on a right hand stock and recutting it on the left side for a left hand action.
Any stock that would fit your action, be it right or left could be fitted just by cutting for a bolt handle.
I've also ordered and recieved a left hand stock that had the bolt release inlet on the left hand side. WTF is this?? Trying to tell the stock maker the difference was like talking to a box of rocks.
So, whats the difference between a right or left hand Axis?