Hi. Well, finally able to obtain some 20 gr ammo, so today I shot both the 20gr and 25gr stuff.
Since the wind was blowing pretty good, and my bench was at 50 yards, that's where I tested. These are my own thoughts and are NOT meant to disparage the rifle or anything else.

Ammo:
I like the fact the plastic tips of the ammo is different colors. What really surprised me was POI. I expected a small change.... I started with the 25 gr, since that's the ammo I zeroed the scope with. Right where it was last time. Switching to the 20 gr, I was surprised to see it 4" high and left. (just about 45 degrees). It appears this rifle will like the 20 gr stuff better. More on this in a minute.....

Bolt handle:
I put the Glades handle on a while back and it makes the rifle easier to cock. However I noticed 2 things....
1. the shaft of the handle was bottoming out in the stock's slot.....Hmmm. It made the bolt too easy to open, almost 'poped' open.. A little work with a Dremel and it closes better, but makes the next thing (#2) worse.
2. the large 'tactical' knob hangs down so far, unless you have SMALL hands/fingers (I don't), it's difficult to get the index finger on the trigger. If you can force yourself to use just the tip of your finger, it's OK... You just need to hold a rifle with this nice handle to see if it's for you.

When the bolt is 'up', it barely clears the objective (1.750") of the Redfield scope. So this is basically the design of the bolt throw being too great an arc. I could TIG weld the bolt opening to reduce the arc, but I'll pass, but this might be a 'business oppertunity' for someone....

Stock:
I have posted before concerning the flex in this stock. I "fixed" it by shimming the fore end against the bbl. It's NOT the fore end, but rather the thinness of the stock near the mag well. I may buy a spare stock and try to stiffen it.
Why? I like a challenge. I believe this shimming hurt the accuracy. I've pulled out the shims and will re-test tomorrow.
Oh, and like one Magazine reviewer stated, one CAN close the bolt before it is all the way forward. This chews up the stock...sigh....

I guess you could say this rifle is a work in progress.... ha ha

ron