Thread: 308 Federal Trophy Copper Ammo for Hog Hunter

wlleven

308 Federal Trophy Copper Ammo for Hog Hunter

Hey guys, I'm setting up my Hog Hunter for pig hunting and want to know how 150gr copper bullets work in your Savage.

Would really like to know who has tried the Federal Trophy Copper and how did it perform ?

I will be reloading 150gr Barnes for this gun, but for right now interested in factory ammo and really interested in the FED 150gr Trophy Copper.

Thanks.

wll

goinssr
    Winchester Razorback XT's and Remington Hog Hammers are both dedicated hog rounds for the .308 Win and I believe they both incorporate the 150 gr Barnes all copper bullet. Buy 'em...load 'em...shoot 'em...kill 'em....

wlleven
    Quote Originally Posted by goinssr View Post
    Winchester Razorback XT's and Remington Hog Hammers are both dedicated hog rounds for the .308 Win and I believe they both incorporate the 150 gr Barnes all copper bullet. Buy 'em...load 'em...shoot 'em...kill 'em....
    Have you used them ?

I have access to the Federal Trophy Copper 150gr and was wondering how they shoot. They seem like a great bullet and have a tremendous BC. At their rated velocity they do than more to keep up with the 165gr in the same caliber (of course the 165gr has more momentum, but that's another subject).

Just seeing if anyone has used the Fed 150gr or even 165gr 308 Trophy Copper on game.

Thanks.

wll