Thread: DBM for Savage 10 TR?

Rio-Bravo

DBM for Savage 10 TR?

The factory detachable magazine holds 3 and I'm looking for a 10 round capacity mag, metal preferably. I can't find any for my model unless I'm looking at the wrong descriptions. Its a Savage 10 TR LEO version.

wlleven
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio-Bravo View Post
    The factory detachable magazine holds 3 and I'm looking for a 10 round capacity mag, metal preferably. I can't find any for my model unless I'm looking at the wrong descriptions. Its a Savage 10 TR LEO version.
    Can't answer your question but finding one of those at less than $550 price is just about impossible, that is a great rifle at a great price !

wll

http://www.darkeaglecustom.com/products.shtml

This is what I've been referred to.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

brasse
    My DBM for my 10TR holds 4 rounds of 308. I have a 10 round magazine I also use, search here, you need the metal 10 round not the plastic one.

Rio-Bravo
    Sorry, forgot to mention it was in .308. The dark eagle custom brand you mentioned is out of stock. When I emailed them, they were unsure when the back order would clear. Are there any other types?

Rio-Bravo
    Quote Originally Posted by wlleven View Post
    Can't answer your question but finding one of those at less than $550 price is just about impossible, that is a great rifle at a great price !

wll
    Actually only spent $450 on the rifle itself. There is a gun shop here in Florida that sells to only law enforcement and military and I was able to snatch one of these up before they all disappear.

pitsnipe
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio-Bravo View Post
    Sorry, forgot to mention it was in .308. The dark eagle custom brand you mentioned is out of stock. When I emailed them, they were unsure when the back order would clear. Are there any other types?
    There probably is. But if I were you I would place my order and wait in line. They are WORTH THE WAIT. I own two.

Snipe

Basic Member
    The operators at darkeaglecustoms just barely returned, and had backorders. But definately wait for them. Its worth it unless you want to spend another 100-300 bucks for another dbm system and 100 on top of that for a magazine. It might suck for a little to wait but its way more cost effective to spend that extra cash youd use on another dbm system towards a drop in mag that works with what you have now and more ammo or accesories.

Members who have read this thread in the last 1 days: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.