I wrapped up 65 rounds of break in my first week with the gun, then went out to try to put something on paper and sight in the scope. I included a couple of images. The gun shot pretty well. We had gusty winds all day from 6 up to probably 12 mph, so it wasn't the best shooting conditions for my 58 grainers. I am just beginning with long range shooting as this is only the third time I have ever shot past 100 yards. I have attached my 100 yd group and 300 yard group. I actually had a 4 shot 200 yard group that measured 0.65" and a 4 shot 400 yard group that measured 2.18". Somehow, I either lost the target or it is somewhere in my buddies truck, it I locate it, I will put those images up as well.

The gun is cleaning up well (I think) as it is also the first time I have ever broke in a barrel. I used the Sinclair method.

Anyways, on with the issues:
I have the F-TR stock fitted with the highest cheek piece shipped with the gun...it is still not high enough. Do they make other sizes? I have attached a pic of the rifle.

95 rounds down the tube now and.....5 light strikes. 4 of them on Hornady ammo and 1 on Winchester. ANY advice would be helpful, but the gun not going off is unacceptable.

I also need a bipod...bad.