Ok,I realize that a coat or two of wax on matte camo paint basicly runs against "blend with the bush",but at this point I'm more concerned with keeping the paint on the stock.Used Krylon camo and this is my second run through on this stock.First time I painted solid Olive,basicly in between rain showers.Using good suggestions from members here,I got it to to dry and start to hard'n up,but couldn't wait to go and print some and pretty much wore through running the bags.Well,it's now solid Sand and 3 days drying over the oil heater with 4 coats of matte clear,also Krylon,and it looks like it might take this time.Thought today well it's paint,why not put some wax on to take the surface beating a bit.Have some Flitz gun wax here and have had pretty good luck with it on my heavy use trap gun.I don't care if it throws some shiny on the gun as the bbl is screaming polished blue anyway.Opinions please as to if any of you have waxed your painted stocks with any success.All replys appreciated here as always. Old Grumpy Bark