Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Laminate replacement for AXIS - BOYDS

jasta

Hi Jen

I ordered one today and its being shipped to Australia, will there be any long delays shipping to Oz?

Cheers

Jas

Ps: Why are there restrictions on orders over 99$ for international shipping?
    Quote Originally Posted by sales@boydsgunstocks View Post
    Our inventory system is on the fritz right now - THERE IS INVENTORY! Orders will SHIP THIS WEEK!!!

Happy Shooting - Jen

sales@boydsgunstocks
    Jas,

First I would like to thank you for your recent purchase from Boyds! We truly appreciate your business!!

You shouldn't expect any significant delays in receiving your stock - typical international shipping takes anywhere from 15-25 days (sometimes folks are pleasantly surprised and receive it sooner!)

ITAR & the Federal Government set the rules & regs regarding export limits, we would love to be able to ship any amount to our international friends - unfortunately this is not an option at this time! What I can recommend is watching the Sponsor/Vendor Announcement section on SS for any special pricing/promos or liquidated inventory at rock bottom prices.

Have a great one,

Jen

Quote Originally Posted by jasta View Post
    Hi Jen

I ordered one today and its being shipped to Australia, will there be any long delays shipping to Oz?

Cheers

Jas

Ps: Why are there restrictions on orders over 99$ for international shipping?

snipersyn
    Good job, Boyd's!
    Looks like only the Classic variations are left in stock =(
    Really wanted a Prairie Hunter.
    Oh well, I'll wait until the second batches are released.
    In the meanwhile, for those that receive their stocks, post photos ASAP!
    Cheers.

sales@boydsgunstocks
    Please still place your orders - Axis stocks are still coming out of assembly and will be ready to ship everyday as it comes into inventory. Orders will ship to whoever placed their orders first...DON'T WAIT FOR THE PART TO SAY "IN STOCK"

Best Regards & Happy Shooting - Jen

P.S. Thanks to all who have already placed orders either online or by phone - you made yesterday very exciting for all of us here at Boyds'!!
    Quote Originally Posted by snipersyn View Post
    Good job, Boyd's!
    Looks like only the Classic variations are left in stock =(
    Really wanted a Prairie Hunter.
    Oh well, I'll wait until the second batches are released.
    In the meanwhile, for those that receive their stocks, post photos ASAP!
    Cheers.

Basic Member
    Will these be made available in LEFT-hand configuration?

mbogo

2fast4u
    Will the axis stocks be available for left shooters also?

sales@boydsgunstocks
    Check out the Vendor Announcements here on SS - there is a poll there requesting input on demand for a LH option :-)

Quote Originally Posted by 2fast4u View Post

2fast4u
    For some reasons I can't access the Vendor Announcements part here, but I'm very interested in a lefty version of either the Classic or Praire stocks for the Axis.

Basic Member
    SSS's Axis Pro Hunter is available in left handed models.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

sales@boydsgunstocks
    Sorry to hear you can't post/access it - and it has been noted that you and many others are interested

For some reasons I can't access the Vendor Announcements part here, but I'm very interested in a lefty version of either the Classic or Praire stocks for the Axis.

Should be fixed now.

http://www.savageshooters.com/showth...lacement-stock
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

jeffman3
    I have decided that a 25-06 rem, or 7-08 rem, Axis is in my future. (I have a bad shoulder, and need something mild, but not too mild! :P ) A Boyds' stock is Paramount, as well as a trigger. This will be my "go to" deer rifle! I will save the Stevens 200 for a future build, that will include a match barrel, and all the extras, for the paper punching! :) ---- Right now I need a "meat maker" and Boyds' have made this decision for me. Thank you! , Thank you!, Thank you! ,Thank you! :)

jasta
    Thank you Jen
    I have ordered before and the shipping only took about 10 days, only asking because of the rush on orders that I imagine you would get. Thats a shame about the export regs as I would of liked the stippling to set it off.

I have also put links to the Axis stocks on some Aussie forums and I'm sure you will get more downunder orders.

Thanks again and pix will be posted.

Cheers

Jas

Quote Originally Posted by sales@boydsgunstocks View Post
    Jas,

First I would like to thank you for your recent purchase from Boyds! We truly appreciate your business!!

You shouldn't expect any significant delays in receiving your stock - typical international shipping takes anywhere from 15-25 days (sometimes folks are pleasantly surprised and receive it sooner!)

ITAR & the Federal Government set the rules & regs regarding export limits, we would love to be able to ship any amount to our international friends - unfortunately this is not an option at this time! What I can recommend is watching the Sponsor/Vendor Announcement section on SS for any special pricing/promos or liquidated inventory at rock bottom prices.

Have a great one,

Jen

sales@boydsgunstocks
    Hopefully you receive this one just as quick!! Thank you for spreading the word in Australia - ya'll won't be disappointed!!

Have a great evening and looking forward to seeing everyones build pics that will start popping up very, very soon!!!

Jen

Quote Originally Posted by jasta View Post
    Thank you Jen
    I have ordered before and the shipping only took about 10 days, only asking because of the rush on orders that I imagine you would get. Thats a shame about the export regs as I would of liked the stippling to set it off.

I have also put links to the Axis stocks on some Aussie forums and I'm sure you will get more downunder orders.

Thanks again and pix will be posted.

Cheers

Jas

Basic Member
    Do you guys have any plan to produce a more tactical style stock? That's really the route I would like to go with my gun but if I can't get one more the axis I would go with a thumb hole which I know you just came out with.

Alleycat
    Oh man I cant make up my mind between the classic or prairie hunter...or even the color for that matter. Mine is stainless...classic in pepper perhaps??? Ordered!
    Last edited by Alleycat; 10-11-2013 at 01:30 PM.

2fast4u

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by MrFurious View Post
    Thanks!

sales@boydsgunstocks
    It is on the table already, and will likely be done - just not in the immediate (6 week) future.

J
    Quote Originally Posted by mpeters View Post
    Do you guys have any plan to produce a more tactical style stock? That's really the route I would like to go with my gun but if I can't get one more the axis I would go with a thumb hole which I know you just came out with.

rons
    Today I received my Boyd Sporter Thumbhole stock for my 340E. The sock looks great. Now I need to order a stock for my axis. The rifle and scope is fully camoed and I cant decide on wood color. Any ideas?

Basic Member
    Thank you for your reply sir. I will be waiting for the release then. I'm sure myself and many others will be awaiting the release!

Basic Member
    Ordered mine , cant wait to loose the plastic "pos" stock. It is a great shooter, the only reason a kept it.

AlderonnX
    Woot, I'm getting a thumbhole in Forest i think.
    Last edited by thomae; 10-13-2013 at 06:32 PM.

Basic Member
    Just ordered a nutmeg thumb hole can't wait until it gets here! Thanks Boyd's!

ironmk
    Ordered mine, so glad to get rid of that cheap plastic stock!!!!!!!

Basic Member
    I ordered mine 30 seconds after I got the email....
    Got the delivery tracking number and it is on the truck for delivery TODAY.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast