Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Laminate replacement for AXIS - BOYDS

Team Savage

Ordered 12/15 and anxiously awaiting its arrival.

rsh4364
    I must have gotten lucky,ordered a light weight thumbhole in pepper for 223 edge,a prairie hunter in applejack for 308 axis(it was on clearance for 48$) and a thumbhole for the 17hmr in sand color also on sale for 40$..Ordered 12-19-13,shipped12-23-13,received 12-30-13.Axis stocks installed fit & finish great..

2111 Marine
    ordered my forest camo prairie hunter gun stock on 1-8-14 and just checked Boyds website and it says ... "awaiting shipping"

ColoHawki
    12-9-13 lightweight thumbhole, forest camo for a 223 and still waiting for shipment.

danjurista
    ordered a classic forest on 12/13/13 still waiting for shipment! Maybe they take a week off between Christmas and new years?

KS Yote Junkie
    I also ordered my pepper thumbhole on 12/13/13 and awaiting shipment… It said 4 week lead time when I ordered so I imagine with the holidays it is set back a little. I hope it ships soon!!!!

Has anyone added pillars to their Boyds? If so, where did you get them and how hard was it to add? Thanks for the help.

Basic Member
    Placed my order on 12/01/13, I emailed them last week and they said it will ship on 1-20-14 because they where waiting for supplies to come in.

greybeard43
    I placed my order 12/03/13. They told me last week the same thing as the previous post. She said they had a lot of them to ship, so if they start today, I wonder when they will get to mine.

lotusboyrulz
    I ordered mine on 1/14/14 and we will se how long it takes to get here

greybeard43
    I got my shipping notice and tracking number today .

lotusboyrulz
    What is the standard time for a custom order to get shipped?

randyjrr
    So about 6 weeks for you, also Christmas and new years included in that time. I ordered mine 1/10/2014 so I'm thinking by Valentines day at the longest.
    I wanted to wait until after the first "batch" just in case there were any problems, but after reading the reviews here and watching you-Tube I'm more than ready now. Let me know how it fits when you get it.

danjurista
    I got my tracking number for my axis stock today, It was ordered on 12/13/2013. So it looks like about 6 weeks not the 4 that boyds say on there web sight!

sales@boydsgunstocks
    All backorders and current orders for the Axis/Edge will ship this week. All orders have been made stock wise - just have been waiting on outside vendors for the trigger components, which we have now received an ample supply of. We apologize for any and all inconveniences and will be getting stocks in your hands very soon!

boomerangg22
    Quote Originally Posted by sales@boydsgunstocks View Post
    All backorders and current orders for the Axis/Edge will ship this week. All orders have been made stock wise - just have been waiting on outside vendors for the trigger components, which we have now received an ample supply of. We apologize for any and all inconveniences and will be getting stocks in your hands very soon!
    That's awesome.....do you think they will be back in stock on the site soon?

randyjrr
    Thats what I call great customer service !!

Thanks Boyd's

sales@boydsgunstocks
    We will probably keep the 4 week lead time on there until we can assure that we are receiving all vendor provided parts consistently! If you order knowing there is a potential 4 week lead time and receive it in 4 days then we are doing good, right?!?!

2111 Marine
    Quote Originally Posted by sales@boydsgunstocks View Post

That is awesome ........... Thanks !!!!

04silvy
    Im close to pulling the trigger on one of the prarie hunter but might hold off to see if they get enough interest to start building the tacticool. I spoke with Jen at Boyds and she said they typically go to their request forms ( that they have on the main page of their website) to see what people are interested in next. She encouraged me and anyone else interested in the tacticool to fill out that form.

Basic Member
    I'd love to see a tacticool for the Axis. Filled out a request form awhile ago, so hopefully more people will, and we'll get it.

04silvy
    Well thats 2...the tacticool is in our grasp! Lol. Lets make this happen.

2111 Marine
    even though i ordered the prairie hunter in forest camo and awaiting it's arrival i wouldn't mind a tacticool stock so now make that (3)

Basic Member
    Make that (4) for the tacticool stock.

sales@boydsgunstocks
    I have started a request log/poll for a TactiCool Axis/Edge in the Vendor Announcements & Sales - if you are interested in one please post there. Thanks in advance for everyone's input!! ~ Jen