Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Laminate replacement for AXIS - BOYDS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BWB

Laminate replacement for AXIS - BOYDS

I received an email a couple days ago saying they are releasing these stocks tomorrow (10-9-13) Well...I found this video link on Facebook tonight and these stocks look amazing. I'm guessing since it's Boyds it will be around the $99 mark too, hard to beat!!

http://youtu.be/hbvRG0rDgK0

Kaianuanu
    If they really are at that price point, you're sure gonna catch me doing the happy dance

Color me excited! I just have to figure out if the color of excitement is "pepper" or "nutmeg".

thomae
    Boyds' is offering stocks for the Axis (both Long and Short Actions) in the following styles:
    Classic
    Prairie Hunter
    Featherweight Thumbhole

The Available Colors are:
    Forest Camo
    Nutmeg
    Pepper

sales@boydsgunstocks
    You can also get any non-standard laminate color for $15.00 or upgrade the Classic or Prairie Hunter to Walnut for $35.00, this is in addition to other custom upgrades such as adding a Pachmayr Recoil Pad, Laser Checkering/Stippling/Engraving, or adding a Black Forend Tip or Grip Cap!! Come and get em' folks!!

MD_Willington
    Quote Originally Posted by sales@boydsgunstocks View Post
    You can also get any non-standard laminate color for $15.00 or upgrade the Classic or Prairie Hunter to Walnut for $35.00, this is in addition to other custom upgrades such as adding a Pachmayr Recoil Pad, Laser Checkering/Stippling/Engraving, or adding a Black Forend Tip or Grip Cap!! Come and get em' folks!!
    So the "Apple Jack" would come out to 99+15, is that correct?
    Thanks.

sales@boydsgunstocks
    Correct!!!

Let us know if you have any other questions!!

Best Regards - Jen
    Quote Originally Posted by MD_Willington View Post
    So the "Apple Jack" would come out to 99+15, is that correct?
    Thanks.

Basic Member
    THANK YOU THANK YOU!
    I built my own, but the laminate I made didn't come out as nice as I'd like. So I'll be ordering one. Nice video too.
    Life is short, make every shot count.

BWB
    WOW - Sounds like they held up their end of the deal and released today. This should be a pretty big hit!!

Well, I ordered mine! They must be selling like hotcakes. They were "out of stock" by the time I got to the site at 11AM.

sales@boydsgunstocks
    Our inventory system is on the fritz right now - THERE IS INVENTORY! Orders will SHIP THIS WEEK!!!

Happy Shooting - Jen

fsr402
    Dumb question, a 270 would be a "long action" right?

jasta
    Hi Jen

I ordered one today and its being shipped to Australia, will there be any long delays shipping to Oz?

Cheers

Jas

Ps: Why are there restrictions on orders over 99$ for international shipping?
    Our inventory system is on the fritz right now - THERE IS INVENTORY! Orders will SHIP THIS WEEK!!!

Happy Shooting - Jen

sales@boydsgunstocks
    Jas,

First I would like to thank you for your recent purchase from Boyds! We truly appreciate your business!!

You shouldn't expect any significant delays in receiving your stock - typical international shipping takes anywhere from 15-25 days (sometimes folks are pleasantly surprised and receive it sooner!)

ITAR & the Federal Government set the rules & regs regarding export limits, we would love to be able to ship any amount to our international friends - unfortunately this is not an option at this time! What I can recommend is watching the Sponsor/Vendor Announcement section on SS for any special pricing/promos or liquidated inventory at rock bottom prices.

Have a great one,

Jen

Quote Originally Posted by jasta View Post
    Hi Jen

I ordered one today and its being shipped to Australia, will there be any long delays shipping to Oz?

Cheers

Jas

Ps: Why are there restrictions on orders over 99$ for international shipping?

jasta
    Thank you Jen
    I have ordered before and the shipping only took about 10 days, only asking because of the rush on orders that I imagine you would get. Thats a shame about the export regs as I would of liked the stippling to set it off.

I have also put links to the Axis stocks on some Aussie forums and I'm sure you will get more downunder orders.

Thanks again and pix will be posted.

Cheers

Jas

Jas,

First I would like to thank you for your recent purchase from Boyds! We truly appreciate your business!!

You shouldn't expect any significant delays in receiving your stock - typical international shipping takes anywhere from 15-25 days (sometimes folks are pleasantly surprised and receive it sooner!)

ITAR & the Federal Government set the rules & regs regarding export limits, we would love to be able to ship any amount to our international friends - unfortunately this is not an option at this time! What I can recommend is watching the Sponsor/Vendor Announcement section on SS for any special pricing/promos or liquidated inventory at rock bottom prices.

Have a great one,

Jen

sales@boydsgunstocks
    Hopefully you receive this one just as quick!! Thank you for spreading the word in Australia - ya'll won't be disappointed!!

Have a great evening and looking forward to seeing everyones build pics that will start popping up very, very soon!!!

Jen

Quote Originally Posted by jasta View Post
    Thank you Jen
    I have ordered before and the shipping only took about 10 days, only asking because of the rush on orders that I imagine you would get. Thats a shame about the export regs as I would of liked the stippling to set it off.

I have also put links to the Axis stocks on some Aussie forums and I'm sure you will get more downunder orders.

Thanks again and pix will be posted.

Cheers

Jas

liquid
    Jen

I am in New Zealand and is apparently a country you don't send to. Any way we can sort this out. Ausis are only our poor cousins across the ditch - and come from convict stock 200 odd years back. It is unfair to me then that you can ship to them and not us!!

les

a 270 would be a "long action" right?
    Yep.

fsr402
    COOL.. Got mine ordered.

Ordered mine today also.

randyjrr
    Let me know when you guys get yours, I have to wait a week before I order.
    I knew patience would pay off.
    Also I'm fond of the prarrie hunter nutmeg

Kaianuanu
    Anyone else planning on going for the walnut?

BWB
    Do you guys know if the Axis and Edge are interchangeable? I guess I'm unaware of the difference.

Nevermind - a little google search goes a long way...
    Last edited by BWB; 10-09-2013 at 05:09 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BWB View Post
    Do you guys know if the Axis and Edge are interchangeable? I guess I'm unaware of the difference.
    yes! only thing they changed was the name!

jeffman3

Smile Boyds' made it happen, and my mind is made up,,,now! :)

Looking at a new "Meat Maker" rifle, I had disregarded the Axis due to the stock issues. Now it is "on the plate" and on the "Pole Position" for my new "go to" rifle! I have a Stevens 200 that is slated as a "rebuild" project. I can buy a new Axis put the new stock on it and be "happy happy happy" for less money! :) For me it's about "making the meat" This is an AWESOME event, and a break through, for Boyds' and the Savage Axis. Savage take the hint! You're stock needs help! Boyds' made up my mind! :)

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast