Ok guys, I have worked out a way to reduce the bolt lift on the new indicator bolts. I did some testing on an older bolt today and how it is designed they will work on either new indicator bolts or older bolts equally well.

I still have to do some more testing but as it stands right now it seems good. I measured the bolt lift on my gun that has a clipped firing pin spring and these are the results:
Without anything the bolt measured a little over 5 1/2 lbs.
With the old bolt lift kit (38 special case) it measured 4 1/2 lbs.
With the new version it measured 2 3/4-3 1/2 pounds (testing was a little harder because the lift was light)
I tried with the old bolt lift kit and the new one together and it was heavier so I went back to using only the new version.

I still need to do some more testing and I have sent out a few samples to people for them to try. I am going to see if they are getting the same results as I am. It requires NO modification to the gun and the gun can be returned to factory condition in about 3 minutes. I fired off handloads as well as factory ammo and it was 100% reliable.

Another thing is that the new version allows the bolt handle to raise about 30 degrees (almost horizontal) before you start to feel the spring tension. This should help with sticky cases because in the first 30 or so degrees of the bolt movement you are only fighting extraction and not spring tension as well.

When ever I feel comfortable with them I will randomly send them to people if I think it will help them. Please do not swamp me with PM's as I am not sending any out within the next 2-3 weeks. I will be waiting on the machinist to make more because I only have 6 test samples left and those are probably already spoken for. As with the 38 special cases these are going to be FREE as well. I will not accept any money for them when I do start sending them to people.

These work better than the 38 special version I made and have been giving away.

Dolomite

Edited to add:
Savageboy and GaCop are two who have one of these on the way. Hopefully they will chime in once they are able to fully test them.