I got my Magazine today, it's the Nov/Dec issue. Short review of the B Mag by Layne Simpson. It appears he really likes the rifle/ammo combination.
He talks about several 'points' that have been brought up before:
Bolt closure/cocking
Magazine loading
Accuracy

He was down on the accuracy issue, due to bbl heating when shooting quick, 5 shot groups, as one would encounter in a PD town. He stated the first three were good, but the forth and fifth shots opened up the group. He felt the bbl was way too thin for a varmint rifle. Strange, a lot of .17 HMRs come with heavy bbls. He mentioned that a heavy bbl option would be the ticket.

He also mentioned that the 20 gr hp loading will not feed from the magazine due to it's shorter length. ANYBODY seen ANY of that ammo? He seemed to 'like' the stock. He must have received a different production run than mine!
I keep getting "product arrival" notices from Midway for the 20 gr polymer loads, but no matter how fast I reply, it's always sold out...

He also mentioned that the Browning 1885 will soon be available in .17 WSM.... Let's hope more companies jump on board.

I have a .17 HMR, .17 WSM and .17 Hornet. Luv 'em all...

ron