Thread: What aftermarket stocks are available for a Savage model 11 centerfeed rifle?

Southernfryedyankee

What aftermarket stocks are available for a Savage model 11 centerfeed rifle?

I happened to be first the first replier in a post yesterday that allowed me to aquire a Savage 11 with DBM. I have never been a fan of the Savage tupperware and I have something VERY special planned for my son's birthday with this rifle. I have never had any experience with this type of savage so i do not know what is available to me as far as aftermarket stocks. Any help as always is GREATLY appreciated.

Re: What aftermarket stocks are available for a Savage model 11 centerfeed rifle?

Just a little more info, it is a centerfeed DBM action.

I know I already mentioned in a pm to ya, but figured I'd repeat it since you started a thread on it:

I could only think of the Choate Tactical but it has a varmint barrel channel, when his gun is more of a magnum contour barrel.

And SSS will inlet any stock for a DBM also, so that opens up some options if you like a stock that isnt made for it.
    ”I have a very strict gun control policy: if there’s a gun around, I want to be in control of it.”
    ~Clint Eastwood

Basic Member

Re: What aftermarket stocks are available for a Savage model 11 centerfeed rifle?

Stockade will build one Louis. . .
    Romans 10:9 "That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

Southernfryedyankee

Ya know I LOVE my stockades :-)