Have any of you guys followed these videos? I have to say I started watching about the same time I became a member of this site back in December. They were kind of informative in the beginning, but extremely basic and are set up to wrap beginners' heads around the logic behind long range shooting. I haven't kept up with the videos since January because I am in Australia for work, however recently started watching them again. The more videos you watch the deeper down the rabbit hole he goes with more advanced instruction. I have to say this guy breaks down basic and advanced ballistics in such a way so almost anybody can understand. If you are just starting in long range shooting I strongly suggest watching these videos. He covers of on everything from cartridge and optics selection to basic gear. He also talks about reloading ammo and building ballistic cards for that ammo. He talks about changes in temps and baro pressure and different factors affecting projectile flight as well as how much those numbers will throw a shot off. I have to say I am impressed and am learning a lot.