Stainless Short Action timed and trued by SSS
    SSS comp trigger
    NSS Lug
    SSS fluted bolt
    SSS Tactical Bolt Handle
    Stainless Trigger Guard
    24" CBI light varmint barrel
    Boyd classic stock pillared and bedded with Devon
    Harris bipod with pod lock (probably remove it and use sticks)
    Burris steel bases and signature rings
    Vortex Viper 6.5x-20x44

So far worked up a load shooting 87 vmax that is constantly in the .3s to .4s. Have some 95 Nosler BT and Berger 105 vld to work up a deer load.

Waiting for the Vortex Viper HS-T in MOA to release for final scope. Want something with a lower end power range. Then need to figure out what to take the shine off the stainless with. Debating media blasting it or sending it in to Black Ice for coating with Teflon. For now it will just get a little camp foam tape wrapped around it.

RiverSink
    Very nice. Have you thought about having it black nitrided? It would look just like the slide on a S&W M&P if you like that look and would be there forever. If your interested I can pm you there contact info. The turn around is about a week and $200.00 for a complete rifle in parts form.

Very Nice!!

Man, that oozes class... Did you consider fluting the barrel for weight and cooling (Varmints) or is it light enough anyhow?

Nice nice nice!

I like the looks flutes a lot. Couple of things i dont like, the extra cost, chance isnt every good that they line up correctly on a prefit, and i would have had to wait who knows how long. Now if I was willing to wait and having it custom chambered so everythuing lines up I would probably spend the extra on flutes for the look more than the weight.

The gun is about 10lbs with out the bipod. It holds off hand just fine as the weight is pretty well balanced. Its not something i would want to go hiking all over a mountain with though. Here in Iowa its just coyotes and crows and then a couple days of shooting deer for the late doe season.

Nice man... I love the combination of Classic with new.. the Stock looks like its designed for stalking and the rest of the rig looks like it wants to sit and snipe.

Came together really nicely.. It's the kind of upgrade combination that makes Savage so appealing.

Yep i can put it in my choate tactical stock for a more tactical build also. Nive versitility.