Thread: NSS ? Where did they go

Basic Member

NSS ? Where did they go

It has been a while since I have been on the boards as life usually does it has managed to mess up my build. Well I finally get life back under control and come to find n0o NSS. I was just wondering if anyone knew where they went? IS the owner OK?

Thanks
    Majja

Basic Member
    There was a thread on here a week or so ago about several that disappeared from the sponsors board. All is well they are still around just a change to the site software or something. You have to click on their banners and it will take you to their website.

masterblaster
    Yeah he is alive and kickin, nice gent as always, just got my barrel from him last week.

I'm in the same boat as Majja, not having been here for awhile, and came to look up the NSS barrels in stock. What gives? No
    banner available for NSS! Does anyone have his phone number? The one I had for him died in a HD crash!

masterblaster
    Here ya go, 763-682-4296

northlander
    Thanks for the concern guys. I just got the new website up and operational late Saturday. Here is a link www.northlandshooterssupply.com/ . As of right now our banner is only displayed on the home page here on Savage Shooters.

Jim Briggs
    NSS
    Last edited by northlander; 09-09-2013 at 01:00 PM.