Well I went in to Dicks Sporting Goods today and gave them a list of guns to see if they can acquire.

A CZ 22H ~ Nope
A Henry H001V Varmint Express ~ Nope
Savage 19140 M25 22H Laminate~ Nope
Savage 19141 M25 22H Laminate ~ YES!
Savage 18466 M12 VLP DBM ~ YES!

If I could afford both I would get both because I want another 204 also.

So, as soon as the 22H is ordered I am going to order 2 EGW scope base rails, one for the .204 and one for the 22H because my 17 Hornet had an issue and the rail took care of it. My 204 had an issue with shooting way super high.

Now the only next decision is what to scope it with. I removed the BSA MilDOT 6-24x40AO/IR from the M40 Hornet yesterday because it sold over eBay and I installed a Barska 8-32x50AO Target DoT "Excavator" which I would have no issues buying another one. Barska has been good to me. They also have that scope in a range finding reticle and they just released it in MilDOT also.

On my M25 Lightweight Varminter .204 I have a Simmons 44 Mag 6-24x44 SF. I do not like this scope, I don't hate it, but I am not happy with the purchase. The scope is OK but some of the things I don't like are the posts for the MilDot reticle and grossly thick. The optics are clear enough but I can't seem to get a crisp focus at further distances especially when I am cranking up the power. The side focus helps but it is never honestly as crisp as most of my Barska Varmint series. Lastly the variable power ring turns backwards of every other variable scope I have owned. When I am using it hunting I don't notice the clarity issue as much. Last week though I was looking as a used Barska Tactical 10-40x40SF and you could honestly see a flea taking a dump on a woodchuck with that thing, if you were so inclined.

I have been thnking about th eRedfield Revenge series or a Nikon. Problem is I want at least a 6-18, would prefer a 6-24 scope. Most of the time while shooting my 40 Hornet in the field I am set at 12-14x.

When hunting with the B.Mag I vary between 8-12 on my 4-16 scope. I have a 6-24 going on it soon.

So, if anyone has a favorite scope they want to run by me or if they have a suggestion to check out, let me know. I might just use that 6-24 Barska for the B.Mag until I decide on something else OR I could take the 6-24x50AO Barska off the 17 Hornet and add something else to it.

I swear this is "Scope Swap Summer"