I had planned on getting a longer day today out on the range but got shut down by winds and rain. Nonetheless, I finally got to try this stuff out. I have to say that this stuff is the crappiest-looking ammo I have ever bought--and I have bought some really ugly eastern block stuff : )

The cases are generally old LC milsurp-looking stuff that Atomic calls new brass. Have no idea how they can call it that. Cases are extensively blemished and it looks to me like either neck tension and/or neck chamfering is poorly done--or not done at all since the majority of bullets are scored when seated, leaving grooves and small chunks of copper on the sides of the bullets. I spent an evening with polishing grit cloth and buffed down each round while watching Boondock Saints which helped the chore go by pleasantly. : )

Here are the very first 5-shot groupings as delivered by my Axis 308. Quite remarkable considering how pathetic the ammo looked upon delivery. I'm guessing that Nosler bullet is one hell of a good bullet. : )

Here's the first group:

and here is the second: