Thread: Another new bmag owner

Zinzrah

Another new bmag owner

Hello. I am 32 and from SE Georgia. GF prchased me a new b.mag on my birthday a couple weeks ago. I got a Mueller APV scope coming. Also got some Talley Lightweight MED scope rings coming with it. I got 2 boxes of 20gr ammo and at walmart found a single box of 25gr. So hopefully I will be shooting this thing soon! Love the gun. Wouldn't mind a replacement stock though lol. Does anyone know if any aftermarket companies will be making an aftermarket stock for the b.mag?

Cheers,

-Zinzrah

Basic Member
    I have read rumors that Boyds is working on a stock but that they are also working on a stock for the Axis and that has priority. Again, this is rumors from a fellow on RFC who claims to have a contact on the inside.

Congrats on the B.Mag, check in at the B.Mag registry.
    Aries by birth, Taurus by choice.

bflee
    What's that girl's name?
    Just kidding! I am jealous. My wife has a fit every time I come home with a new gun. I only have four rifles and three pistols!
    She is definitely not getting me one for my birthday.

Basic Member
    Last year my wife bought me a Model 25 .204 for Father's day.

I bought myself a Henry H001M 22 mag for my birthday last year and a Savage Mark II G this year, barely used, for my birthday.

A year before that she bought me a very nice used 11-87 20 gauge.

However she told me I am no longer allowed to buy her guns for Christmas. She told me that heading into Christmas last year. She said if I did she was going to use it on me.

I told her OK, but I might anyway. I told her with her aim I was safe at point blank LOL

Basic Member
    The GF is a "Keeper" and so is the B-mag. Wish I could find some ammo at Walmart, lol. Every place I go looking for it, I either get asked, "What is 17 WSM?" or get told, "Yeah, we had 20 boxes of that ammo last week."

Basic Member
    2 of the local shops have or have had ammo. 1 of the shops I bought their entire inventory of 17WSM. I know it sounds hoardish but it was one box LOL. The other shop, my favorite shop, has 2 boxes. As far as I know I and one other customer are the only two customers they have that own B.Mags and that shop isn't selling the ammo. They are keeping it until they get more or get some B.mags. Can't blame them and since I am sitting pretty with X amount of ammo it doesn't bother me.

Zinzrah
    Well my Talley lightweight 1 piece rings arrives today. They fit and look great. Medium height. Now as for my Mueller 4-14x40 AO APV scope, it is not going to arrive until Tuesday August 20th Oh well. Its going to be a LONG week lol.

Cheers,

-Zinzrah

Zinzrah
    Took the bmag out and shot it some more today. One wicked accurate rifle. No split necked cartridges today. 1 split case in 20 rounds fired. Mueller apv scope rocks. Talley rings are good too.

Basic Member
    I have 2 APV's. One I bought new and one used. I have only looked through 3. For the money they are an excellent scope and I hear the other Mueller line is excellent too. My only complaint is they are not normally available locally. If I owned a shop I would try to stock them as a mid priced line.