I bought a 6.5 Creedmoor a few months back. (Mod. 11 Trophy Hunter XP). Finally got out to shoot it yesterday. Sited in at 25 yds. then went to 100 yds. It shot terrible. 2 inches to the left of bull then 2 inches right of bull. Tweeked scope. Same results. I then figured something is loose so I started retorqueing everthing (scope, mounts, action screws) all were tight. (I own 6 Savage rifles from .22-250 up to a .300 WSM and never had this problem. They all take a few shots to settle in (after cleaning) then start grouping well). I figured the rifle either hated the taste of these bullets (Hornady 140 gr.) or I finally bought a lemon. At shot number #14 it hit top of bull and a bit to the left. The next 5 shots resulted in a 6 shot 1/2" group! I've read a lot about Savages liking to run dirty on this forum but this one is a real Dirt Bag. I do not intend to clean this gun for a loooong time!
Moral of the story is, don't give up if you run into this problem yourself. Keep shooting it until it settles down or try a different brand of ammo. Don't think that after 10 or so shots you have to start throwing money at it.
Hope this might relieve some anxiety out there.

Jim