Thread: Burris Sig. Zee Rings- Thanks All Who Helped...

Burris Sig. Zee Rings- Thanks All Who Helped...

FINALLY- I got to actually buy and mount the Burris Sig. Zees on my 110 in .223. A few weeks ago I'd posted that my scope was off- WAY out of alignment. Well several of you suggested the Sig. Zees and today proved once again that, as we used to say in my business; "There ain't no flies on you guys!"

When I finally got the hang of selecting the Pos-Align ring sets -a 20 in the front ring (!), a 5 in the rear,- I got within just under 2" without touching the elevation or windage turrets.

She's a real shooter! Going to post pics tomorrow on the 110 forum, as the rifle now sports a new stock. Even the mechanical centering was made easy by a helpful member!

It poured rain before I could shoot at 100 yards- but at 50 yards the last 3 groups were between .297" and .326". I know they'll open up at 100, but I think as long as I do my part she'll be real good to me!

Thanks again and two thumbs up for Burris Sig. Zee!

Brian
    Learning something new, experiencing something new and sharing the journey are reason enough to get out of bed each day!

Best rings made plain and simple.

Toyoda
    Where can I find 30MM insert's? I am close on my rifle, but not close enough.

Team Savage
    I had to call Burris to get an extra set of 30 mm insert's.

The 30mm should come with a set of zeros and a set of 10s. To my knowledge they don't make anything above 10 in 30mm at least I have never been able to find any.

paradactal
    Im looking to buy the same rings. From what Ive found, they come as a kit or just come with the rings by themselves? Should I get the kit or just go with the rings and order the inserts as needed?I really like idea of adjusting the scope with the rings so I have max MOA available

thomae
    1 inch rings come with 0 inserts, for offset inserts you can buy the inserts individually, or in a set of three, or in a gunsmith pack of a whole bunch.
    30 mm rings come with 0 and + .010 inserts and the inserts are not available separately

Reference: http://www.burrisoptics.com/sigrings.html