On Monday I ordered my fist short action rigle, a 11 TH XP 22-250 with the Nikon package from Buds. It was shipped today and I am like a kid on Christmas week. I will be swapping the sporter barrel for another 22-250 barrel but this one is the varmit savage barrel still 12 twist. I will be ordering another 22-250 barrel on varmint contour and threaded by next year. Need a faster twist for deer hunting on 2014 and should have my suppressor by then... I will hunt with this gun this year and I will limit it to neck shots inside the 200 yds range (will probably not exceed the 150 yds in reality) and will be shooting probably something in the 55 grain. Will try to go heavier but these barrels dont seem to shoot those heavy bullets too well or so I have been told. However, since I will be using this rifle only in locations were the max shot will be inside the 200 yds I would settle with a heavier bullet as long as it is shooting at max right under an inch at 100 yds. I already have the Boyds thumbhole stock for it. Need to get the recoil lug and the trigger guard but that will be in a week or 2. Im bedding the other LA I have probably this weekend or next. No need to be overstepping on my projects.
I will make a post in the reloading forum to hear what your similar rifles like.

C'mon UPS! hurry up!!! lol!