What's goin in everybody. Just joined up today.

Ive recently acquired and old 110 (pre accutrigger) 30-06 from a seized gun auction for 200.00. Of course it shows signs of wear and tear and no tellin what the story is behind why it was seized by the authorities. But anyway it's my donor gun for my wildcat build of a 22-284 or 6-284 haven't made up my mind yet. The action and trigger work good, there is a little slack in the bolt and when you throw it forward the bolt handle rubs the tang behind the receiver. It's down the to the left of the safety. It also has a decent amount of pitting in the bolt raceways. Do y'all think I should try and find a new or used receiver? I know you can only polish those raceways to a certain extent. I have been searching high and low for a receiver and so far it's like they don't exist on the market. I wanted to get the whole gun cerakoted after I've got everything built, but do not want to waste the money if the receiver is no good. Or could cerakote help get rid of the pits in the raceways and repolish the raceways after cerakote.? Thanks everybody