Well I am kicking around an idea.

I now have two accustock guns.

What about adding some poly resins of some sort onto the rifle stocks to build up a better pistol grip?

I was thinking I could use modeling clay or something similar and build the grip how I would like it and then use another material to build a form around the modeling clay then remove the outside form and remove clay. Then put screws into the existing stock and put the form on and pour the urethane into the mold let it set remove mold, do any blending needed.

then cover the normal grip areas in some kind of added grip material to help blend and more grip, then camo paint the stock. I would really like new stocks for both guns but the ergonomics of the Choate just leaves something else to be desired for me. I REALLY like the Whidden tactical stock but $650 a piece. I pretty much always shoot off a bipod, I have already built kydex comb risers for them, and I really dont use a butthook to pull the gun into me so its pretty much just the pistol grip.

I was thinking about this material for the grip http://vettec.com/adhere-180cc-black I have fixed a bunch of hooves with this and it is TOUGH and I think with the base material roughed up and the screws the Adhere will stay, its just the over material over that and making it look good. I think Micheals has non shrinking modeling putty/clay/goo and I bet I could use some other material for the outer form.

Soooooo what do yall think????