Quote Originally Posted by n4ue View Post
Just joshing you, of course. I'd be ashamed to tell you what I paid for one box of 20 gr .17 WSM boolits, (on GB) a couple of days before my gun showed up. And I'm an old fart who doesn't much care what other people think.
My LGS has just received a shipment of powder and primers. He always has .17 WSM 25 gr only. He has the 20 gr on order. He has a couple of 8 lb jugs of IMR4198. Sticker price? ONLY $175 which is in line with what the sellers on the internet charge, so he's NOT ripping people off.....

Every time I go to Wally World, I ask the guy in sporting goods:

"Hi. I DON'T want any, I just want to know HOW often you are asked about .22 lr" He says at least once per hour. I always tell him:

"Tell them to drive to Gander Mtn, in Valdosta. They have .22 lr by the SKID". I didn't even buy any on the last trip...Some small LGS have 22 lr now, but it's high!!

ron
I've been looking for small rifle magnum primers but haven't been about to find them. It is no biggie, I have more than enough 204 factory stuff right now but I would like to load a few rounds to see how they compare.