Since I cant find the Nosler Silver Tip bullets anywhere I am going to try to work a load using the Barnes Tipped TSX 30-06 150 gr bullet as I found a local shop that has a few boxes of it. I only bought one box first to see how my rifle likes it. I am hopping that since the bullets are so similar my rifle will like it too.
For the nosler I used:
RL 19 60.2 gr
Winchester Brass
Winchester primer

I will start low for the TTSX but the seating and other stuff will remain the same. I wish I could develop a submoa cartridge but with the dwindling supplies I will probably stop once I get to 1" at 100 yds. This 30-06 will not be used on ranges exceeding 200 yards, it will actually fall in the 150 and closer ranges. I will be using the 7 rem mag for anything else and I have plenty of bullets for that one.

Anyway, any of you that shoots this bullet can tell me how it has performed in whitetail?
If you are also using RL 19 what is your load?

I am not looking in to changing the powder and unless this bullet impress me out of my socks I am going back to nosler as soon as they are available. The TTSX is a little too expensive for killing deer...

Thanks!