As a few of you know,I painted my HTG stocked 110 7 days ago with Krylon Camo in less than ideal conditions.It's been raining here for awhile and I managed to get 4 coats of olive on the stock between showers, sprayed outside and then brought back inside and hung over the heater to dry.I checked how it was doing after a few hours and it felt as if it was drying fine,a little tacky but looked amazingly even and all seemed great.Put the action back in the next day and proceded to fondle,admire,and generally feel all was well.It's now been a week and the paint still feels soft and almost rubbery.Had planned on clearing it with some Krylon satin(couldn't locate matte) but ran out of time.Now the question-will the Krylon EVER get hard to the touch or will it remain fairly soft resulting from painting it under such damp conditions?Have those of you who have used the Krylon Camo all applied clear as the topcoat?Is it even a good idea to spray clear now with the paint still feeling a bit tacky?Lastly,do you think hitting it with a hair dryer might help?All replys much appreciated. Old Grumpy Bark