Thread: SSS contact

Bigdaddy10guns

SSS contact

Anyone having trouble with Lisa answering emails? Have sent many emails, getting no response. Usually she gets back to me in 2 to 3 days or she gives quick call. Now nothing! Have always been able to get my parts but now almost 4 months and nothing! First time I have experienced this problem with SSS. Times before great service and products! Just curious

Don't know what to tell you, I email her last week and she replied the next day with my order information. Maybe try again. I know she is flooded with emails and requests. She is doing her best to keep up.
    [B][SIZE=3]Dennis[/SIZE][/B]

stangfish
    Just from watching the pulse of Savage ownership, the market for customization and aftermarket parts and the need for savage parts it is no suprise to me that a mom and pop shop this overwhelmed with request. Many of the reloading component wharehouses are asking that you not email or cal and that they are 3 weeks behind fullfilling orders. Most are not even taking backorders. Looks like this may be a glimpse of the future.... until we loose our 2nd amendment rights.
    Last edited by stangfish; 06-17-2013 at 06:40 PM.

Bigdaddy10guns
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Don't know what to tell you, I email her last week and she replied the next day with my order information. Maybe try again. I know she is flooded with emails and requests. She is doing her best to keep up.
    Well since we have the same first name maybe she sent you my reply and parts! haha
    I have sent 20 emails with no response. First time they have done me this way since I have been doing business with them.

Originally Posted by Dennis Don't know what to tell you, I email her last week and she replied the next day with my order information. Maybe try again. I know she is flooded with emails and requests. She is doing her best to keep up.

Well since we have the same first name maybe she sent you my reply and parts! haha

I have sent 20 emails with no response. First time they have done me this way since I have been doing business with them.
    Naaa, I would have tried to straighten it out. I am surprised you have not received a response. Stangfish statement is about the best it can be put. If I could help you I would.

I think anyone in the business is working overtime and has been since the first of the year! And inventories are either out or very low for all.

Dennis
    Last edited by Dennis; 06-17-2013 at 06:29 PM.
    [B][SIZE=3]Dennis[/SIZE][/B]

What gets me about these businesses, is if they are truly that busy, then they should be making enough money to justify hiring help to field phone calls and answer emails. It's ridiculous, my business is a small business, and I would be out of business if I treated customers the way some of these guys treat us. It's the main reason I started buying from Jim at NSS, they answer the phone, and keep you informed of what's going on with your order. There really is no acceptable excuse for not answering phone calls or emails. I'm not just talking about SSS either, although I have had similar dealings as the OP has with them.
    Last edited by shoalwater; 06-17-2013 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy10guns View Post
    Anyone having trouble with Lisa answering emails? Have sent many emails, getting no response. Usually she gets back to me in 2 to 3 days or she gives quick call. Now nothing! Have always been able to get my parts but now almost 4 months and nothing! First time I have experienced this problem with SSS. Times before great service and products! Just curious
    Try phoning. You might be caught in an ISP's spam filtering system.