I recently aquired my first action, through some wheeling a dealing on here. Its a savage SA 4.4 centerfeed with a 473 bolt face. I am not 100% sure yet which caliber I want but I have narrowed it down to either 243, 6.5, ot a 260. This will be my first build and I want to make sure i take my time, order the right stuff, and put it together properly. My question is where can I go cheap and where do I need to not go cheap in order to acheive superb accuracy? I am looking for a coyote/deer/long range paper rifle. I know that the optics is the most important part but, besides that what are the little things you would suggest for a first time builder? Do I need to true the action? Is it really worth the money? do the aftermarket recoil lugs and barrel nuts really add any amount of accuracy? Any tips, suggestions, or advice is greatly appreciated. Like I said, I am in no real hurry and I am just trying to put together a decent game plan. I am on a semi budget as well. I would like to try and keep the build to less than $1000 minus the scope of coarse.