Thread: Old left hand model 16 staggered feed blind mag

Balistic

Question Old left hand model 16 staggered feed blind mag

I have to send back my left hand light weight boyd forrest camo stock that fits great except for the 4.4 bolt pattern which my rifle has 4.25? I don't think boyd makes a stock for my older action. What are my choices without spending 500 dollars on a McMillan or something like that? I think SharpShooter Supply has a hunting laminate stock for 350 but that's pricey to? I'm just looking to ditch the Tupperware stock on my .243 for something prettier, but may just shoot her as is? Is there anyone who could fill the receiver hole in my boyd stock and drill a new hole? The boyd stock really is pretty? Not sure what to do? I want something light since this is a walkabout hunting rifle? Thanks

Epoxy a dowel in the hole and then redrill to desired spacing. When that is done put pillars in and you are good to go with what you have.
    Or you can longate the hole(it isn't that much really) then put in a pillar and fill the space with epoxy.
    Really not that much work either way and shouldn't cause any problems and you get to keep what you already bought.
    FROGGY
    See profile for fire arms
    Do it today there maybe no tomorrow