I am looking for a new stock for the new LA 110 I got recently. This will be a blind magazine stock for a stagger feed gun. It should be able to hold a varmint barrel or at least be able to be modified to do that. I strongly prefer pistol grip stocks almost to the point of excluding anything else. Trying to keep it under $200.00. I have a Choate Varmint Stock on a similar action but I am looking for something a little lighter but I cant find anything else Choate Varmint Stock will be... I like these thumbhole stock made by boyds:

http://media.midwayusa.com/productim...794/794016.jpg

I would probably get the varmint version of it but I could not find a picture that I could attach here since at my office boyds website is blocked... The price of $99.00 is also good but I have to ask, is there anything else similar out there? This rifle is going to be used for hunting mostly so I dont care about the color of the wood much and I am very open to synthetic stocks. Last thing I want is a $300 plus stock to be used in a hunting rifle that has the likelihood to get banged up the very first day of the season.

The next action is going to be a SA and it is going to be the same idea. Like I said, Boyds seems to be a good choice but there might be another stock that I am missing...

Thanks!