Ok,got down the mountain tonight and found most of what I needed.Couldn't locate any web paint but will wait on that.Got lucky and found some colors of Krylon camo(fusion) that I had decided to give a go.Picked up olive,khaki,and black but will probably just hit straight olive untill I can find some of the black lava web.Also picked up a can of the satin clear as they didn't have any matte.Back on point,my old HTG is ready as it's gonna be-roughed to 320 and bedding/butt masked.Question now is how many coats,how long in between coats,and can I clear it all in the same day.Rain/snow here has finally stopped for a couple days and tomorrows temp should be about 55 with fairly high humidity.Don't matter,I'm putting paint on even if a toad strangler blows in.Krylon says dries in 15 min,does this mean I can put another coat on at that time?Also,how many coats are needed to stay the line for a bit.I also picked up some paint thinner to wipe it down before spraying as advised on the can-good idea?As must be obvious by now,other than guncote,I've never put paint on one of my rifles so bear with me on this if you would.So at this point in time I plan on two coats of olive about 20 min apart and the a coat or two of satin clear about 20 min apart.Sound good,not so good,or dumb as a box of rocks?All comments much appreciated here. Thanks, Old Grumpy (just wanna finish this rifle after a year) Bark