Guys I need some help figuring out what Im not seeing here.

A few months ago, in preparation for an upcoming Moose hunt, i bought a brand new Savage 111 Trophy Hunter package rifle in .300 Win Mag that came with a pretty nice Nikon Prostaff BDC scope and bottom line is I cannot get this gun to shoot worth a darn! It prints shots all over the place, high, low, left and right for no apparent reason and without any scope adjustments. At first i suspected a bad scope so I swapped it out with 2 other scopes...No change. Next I tried 2 different base and ring combinations, a leupold and a DNZ...No Change. Next came ammo, 180 gr Remington premier core-lokt, 180 gr Federal Trophy Copper, 150 gr Interlock Hornady American Whitetail. 180 gr Hornady Superformance Interbond and even a few hand loads with 180 gr Nosler Accubonds...No change.
So finally I box it up and send it back (minus the scope) to Savage hoping that its something they can fix. A month later i get it back with a brand new Nikon Scope mounted on top and a determination letter explaining that I must have had a bad scope and stapled to the letter was a nice little target with a 3 shot 1.3 inch group. AWESOME! Im back in business!

Today I head out to the range with my lead sled and bag of assorted ammo boxes. I shoot 3 shot groups with each one...NO CHANGE! Best I can do is 3.8" inch group with most being 4-5". All my shooting was done from a lead sled at 100 yd which is also how Savage's Range Master tested the gun.

Im stumped and need some help. What am I missing?