Hi Guys

I have been reading thread after thread regarding getting Boyds to inlet for the Axis rifles

From having to send mail requests to Boyds, modifying existing stocks, and even making your own (heaven help some one like me, 10 Thumbs!)

Would it not be better to Hammer Savage Arms themselves, to approach Boyds ?

Savage have a winner with the Axis as it is now, we all know the stock has to be what it is to keep the price as it is.

BUT, surely it would be in Savage's best interest, if the option of a aftermarket 'superior', "budget" stock existed !

Something like the Boyds TH Varminter @ only $99 or the Tacticool @ $109

I'm pretty sure that if this was the case, sales of the Axis would increase multi fold

I'm also pretty confident that the powers that be at Boyds may Heed the request of a large Co like Savage Arms over the squeaks of us "little men"

The Axis "target market" will not accommodate a $550 McMillan stock, or the like, but an option like the Boyds Tacticool, a nice stock for the money, that can be colored and sprayed as you wish would be an awesome option.

I firmly believe that the Marketing team at Savage Arms should approach Boyds regarding this, unless they fear the subsequent decline in sales of their more expensive rifle models

Regards

Cuan

South Africa