Thread: looking for help

JohnnyGunz

looking for help

hi this is my first time in a forum so bare with me lol I just got my first savage and i know nothing about it. Now my buddy told me its a 1926 savage .300 model 20 with lyman peep sights lol I dont see the year or the name lyman on it?? Just was wondering what i got here any help would be appreciated! IT keeps asking for a url to add pictures???? Its also for sale if i figure out whats a fair price to ask?? thanks alot for any help..ok figured out how to do pictures this is the link
    Last edited by JohnnyGunz; 04-06-2013 at 05:55 PM. Reason: adding link to pictures

JohnnyGunz

heres the pictures

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGunz View Post
    hi this is my first time in a forum so bare with me lol I just got my first savage and i know nothing about it. Now my buddy told me its a 1926 savage .300 model 20 with lyman peep sights lol I dont see the year or the name lyman on it?? Just was wondering what i got here any help would be appreciated! IT keeps asking for a url to add pictures???? Its also for sale if i figure out whats a fair price to ask?? thanks alot for any help

Yep, it's a model 20 with a Lyman 54 peep on it, the sight is probably worth more than the gun as I can see a few pretty good cracks at the wrist on the rifle.
    Savage- "never say never".

Members who have read this thread in the last 1 days: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.