Thread: Questions?? Help!! My Story

Steven_Idk

Questions?? Help!! My Story

So first off, howdy!
    My story starts off by wanting to get my wife into rifle shooting. She likes the 45lc lever action and thought to broaden he gun experience. Went to Cabelas and bought my first Savage ( HORAY!! ). Model 10 Fcp. The problem occurred when I walked out. Being a guy and getting full of adrenaline (you know how we get) around guns and being able to walk out with one, I walked out with a 300 wsm! I thought "Hey, I got a nice PWS PRC brake still in the package, I'll just slap it on".
    The wife is 120 lbs novice shooter. Im screwed
    Thank God its a Savage, right? Swap the barrels and what nots and I'm set.
    I've been flip floping on selling it and getting her a rem 700 (even had to back out of a swap). I've finally decided what I needed to do. I've seen the "replacement savage barrels" and thought I need to do that.
    Do they make the "magnum" shank barrels in any caliber? ie.. magnum shank in 243?
    Is there a place on this site I can sell the barrel, bolt face, magazine, brake, reloading dies?
    Do I just make a post "WTS .."? Anyone have any thoughts or know where I could go to do this?
    I know I'm going to be at a lose in doing this but Im just trying to recoup and get my footing again... and get out of the dog house

stangfish
    PM sent. If you want to sell on this forum you need to become a paying member for like 12.00