Anyone have experience with Forster dies?

My Lee Deluxe die set produces terrible runout, on my loaded, 30-06 rounds, when FL sized. The collet sized rounds are great, most around +/- .001". I believe the problem is a combination of the '06's long neck and the FL die squeezing the neck down a little too much. I have the Lee Deluxe sets for three other calibers (along with Redding Type S FL Bushing Dies) and don't see as much runout, in the other calibers, even with the FL die.

So, for the '06, I'm trying to decide between another Redding Type S FL Bushing die and a Forster FL die set. I'd prefer a one-step FL sizing solution, if possible. The bushing dies are not one-step as the fired to resized brass neck dia is greater than .005". I've heard great things about the Forster quality and their seating die. And, they offer the honing service, so, if the FL die squeezes the neck down too much; I can send it in and have .001 or .0005 honed off. On the other hand, the bushing die gives fine and adjustable neck dia control by selecting different bushings.......

Thoughts.....